W I N D O W S
NEW: GEALAN - FUTURA
- Confirmed suitability for passive ift homes
- Frame size is up to 2.40 m with STV ® and standard reinforcement
- With anti-theft protection, RC 2
- For new construction and renovation
- Tested according to the latest RAL-GZ 716 standards
- Integrated into S9000 system platform, S 9000 available with stop and central adhesive
Profiles by GEALAN
Bonding technology developed by GEALAN - STV ® (dry static glazing) - includes bonding glass and profiles with an additional adhesive tape designed for window construction while maintaining the usual adjustment of the glass block. Adhering upwards with the profile, the hardening of the glass panel is transferred to the profile and the whole system becomes more stable in itself. Standard elements can therefore be manufactured entirely without steel. In particular windows with large window elements can be manufactured by combining STV ® with steel in the profiles.
Thanks to the construction depth of 82.5 mm, even for the market launched a wide range of necessary accessory products, such as frame extensions, 90 ° corner solutions, variable corner connectors, structural connectors and lower connection profiles.
For all those who consider that a natural look is important, but do not want to do without the benefits of modern technology, there are plastic windows that display a decorative wooden finish. This way, you are making the right choice. Whether it is for the renovation of a half-timbered house or a new home - GEALAN decorative wooden windows win in both cases in terms of aesthetics and functionality. Decorative windows embody all the positive properties of modern plastic windows and at the same time, have the decorative effect of wood.
- Excellent thermal insulation contributes to improving energy efficiency.
- A high level of comfort growing quality living.
- Usability tests provide assurance of stable operation of the window.
- Investments in windows suitable for passive homes pay for themselves within a short period of time thanks to their energy saving potential. Ul>